Styling Arches

Currently reading:
Styling Arches

PRiiM3

Hey guys, me and the old man are pretty good with fiberglass and reshaping plastic etc i was wondering if its possible to get some plastic arches from another small car such as the rover metro or the citreon ax gt and mold them to fit the cento? what do you think? has it been done before?

cheers

Anything can be done with a bit of work

You may have to trim them down if they are longer etc

yeah i was thinking of the mini ones
any ideas on spoiler guys or is it just best to get the proper cento one?

yes i think so time to get creative
the look im going for is a subtle spoiler not too big that it sticks out everywhere if you get what i mean

I personly think less is more. But with some work they will fit. Oh and you still havnt replied to my pm about turbo bob.

Some inspiration for you:-
fiatcinqueeschdorf07.jpg

If I had a cinq and wanted to have a truely one off car, I'd love to go mad and go for this kit.
http://www.m-99.co.uk/Car_Bodykits/Metro_6R4/metro_6r4.html

it would be a challange to get it to fit, but when you did it woud be the only one on the road like it!

It doesn't even fit a standard Metro, the wheel base was longer on the 6R4.

The biggest problem would be getting wheels to fit the arches that the Cinq could turn.

Would end up being the slowest car on the road very easily.

Cheers

SPD

im not realy one for over the top styling i do like the euro styling thats on some of the sei's maybe i could use the idea of the uno arches but modify them so they arnt as wide as the ones on that picture

Man i love that picture!!! The best cinq i seen yet!

That is real right ?

Looks like rear abarth uno arches?

Ming

It is a real one ,no idea where the arches and kit are from or If they were originally for a Cinq,looks well though.

Hey all

Either of those looks are wicked IMO!

Im wishing i had the money to do a cinq up like that.

Remember your going to need some majorly expensive wheels and tyres to fill those arches!!! The 'gulli' website has some 13 x 13 inch wheels for sale HAHAHA

Love the orange one too.

AND I think a cinq like that would be worth quite a bit if the whole car was upgraded/modified to suit as a sprint car!

Back