Anything for the northeast ???

Currently reading:
Anything for the northeast ???

Re: Anythink for the northeast ???

We not had a north east meet in a while. sounds like it's time to sort one out :)

Could have a meet in end of Oct / November time? Add in some xmas shopping for us ladies :)
We went to York last December.

There has been a discussion about this in another thread - just about to post it as an event.

Sunday 7th October - 6.30pm onwards - Ferrybridge Service station on the m62 :D

Normally a north east meet happens in at a pub near Durham. Last year we did York so we could go Xmas shopping and Yorkshire people wanted to attended / organised it.

Ferrybridge services is a bit of a dive though :( Especially since it's not on the A1 anymore. Ok for looking at cars, but no good for meeting the other owners.

Crimbo shopping trip to York again sounds good.

Im all for it BUTi dont know any1 :( im a offical billy on here lol

coudnt have it at teeside pk thats where all the saxos and novas go lol and darlo well i come from there and let just say stickers seem to make your car go faster here lol lots of "go fast" stickers lol

but im up for a meet so any1 wanna get dates sorted n stuff ?

wouldnt mind meeting up with fellow FiatForum people cos i dont know any1 and im shy lol

:)

We had an Italian meal last year to keep in with the FF theme of the meet.

York again anyone?

Yeah, York sounds good. :)
When are people thinking? A weekend in November sometime?

would rather go last weekend in oct ??? any takers on then most people would have been payed by then soo ......

If it helps, Hellcat and i can do any weekend except 20th of Oct as hellcat is woriking or the 3rd and 4th of November as Hellcat is at Croft circuit.

As for the meal, can i request a meal about 5/6pm as we'll have our 2 year old son with us or we could meet for lunch? :)

Back