General Anyone Tried the new 500e Yet?

Currently reading:
General Anyone Tried the new 500e Yet?

A couple of points. I am allowed to read lots and comment little - generally sticking to commenting when I have something to give, and not being as technical as many that is very much limited to my own experience; and I very much thank the forums for the help it has given me in understanding and fixing problems. Snide - I can’t think of any snide comments i’ve made, and if I have distressed anyone I now apologise. Am I deliberately creating an issue - perhaps you see it that way; I see it as calling out people’s bigotry and dated stereotypes. I suspect we’ll never be best friends.

I've seen a few comments that I'd consider snide and you clearly have an issue that I'm yet to be pulled up on by others with regards to my comments, so yes, we won't be best friends any time soon, but don't you dare call me bigoted for a comment that essentially repeats what many people say - that the 500 is a girly car. It is a girly car and there's nothing at all wrong with that, it's just how it is. If I was bothered by these things then I'd be driving a Mitsubishi L200 or BMW 5 Series, but I couldn't care less, I'm just stating the obvious. Or so I thought.

Last edited:
Back