Styling Anyone seen this 'Ltd Edition Schumacher'

Currently reading:
Styling Anyone seen this 'Ltd Edition Schumacher'

Not my cup of tea. He's resprayed that lovely Ferrari red paintwork that's unique to the Shumi.

Must be on coilovers to be that low - those railway stones must have made a nice mess of the underside! And he needs to adjust his handbrake cable!

Just wanted to know what it says about the front and rear bumpers and arches tbh.

He says the front bumper is from a Peugeut 206 but it took a lot of work to adapt it.

The rear bumper is from an Opel Astra GTC and in his words "Maybe it's the same bumper, because it fits the Fiat like a glove"

Doesn't say anything about the arches.

Thats ****ing gorgeous. Why didnt he just buy a standard stilo and do all that to it rather than blow it on a schumi and mod it? silly boy.

To be honest i really like it,

I thought he had modified the Shumacher front bumper to be honest and blocked and rounded off the two inner vents. Also can't see how he made the Astra rear bumper to fit though, but you can see where he's had work filling it in under the rear lights.

It's definately an improvement on the standard Stilo.

Certain elements of it I like, others I don't. Headlights look interesting, guess he's cracked them open and resprayed some of the interior of them. Guessing that wasn't the first thing that people noticed when they saw it though :D

He needs a new cigarette lighter, a black hazard light button and black vent surrounds.

It's all about the details boys, can you tell the things im planning for old steve soon? ;)

Last edited:
Damn you pensuke i want that bumper now! Would go perfect with the colour scheme of my car when it's finished!

Maybe :D

Back