General Anyone seen KC3 recently.......?

Currently reading:
General Anyone seen KC3 recently.......?

I was thinking the same thing LRB, have not seen KC3 post in a few weeks.

Our esteemed moderator has his hands full removing all that sand he picked up on his Panda run last month. Takes ages to get sand out of all your cracks ;-)

Last edited:
OP
OP
LittleRedB

LittleRedB

Rosso Corsa of corsa!!!
:devil:

I made it home from the Ace in under 1/2 hour!!! :rolleyes: - couldn't comment on the revv's!!!!!

OP
OP
LittleRedB

LittleRedB

Rosso Corsa of corsa!!!
I was thinking the same thing LRB, have not seen KC3 post in a few weeks.

Our esteemed moderator has his hands full removing all that sand he picked up on his Panda run last month. Takes ages to get sand out of all your cracks ;-)

:ROFLMAO:

Alan.D

Ban the Mongol rally
Humble apologies once again, but much is happening and lots I can't air on a public forum. I love cars but at the mo they are a secondary consideration even though I just got parts for the barchetta's brakes as the front o/s caliper has siezed and front hose balooned to 3 times it's size. Also in the middle of getting the prize panda ready for collection and back on full shifts at work.

So for now I can't make any promises, but will try to keep abreast of what's going on.

Alan.D

Ban the Mongol rally
Now and again ;)

eyes_057.gif

OP
OP
LittleRedB

LittleRedB

Rosso Corsa of corsa!!!
STOP!!!! You are scaring me!!!

Alan, was speaking with Dave last night and understand where you are coming from, hope its not too stressful!

Keep an eye on us otherwise Doc and SS with start fighting.............. :rolleyes: