General Anyone on here?

Currently reading:
General Anyone on here?

MarkG

I went up to Alton Towers this weekend, got stuck on AIR upside down for half an hour by the way.... anyway, in a local village I saw a very tidy Sei sporting abarth in the usual yellow parked in a drive, bit of a long shot but is it anyone on here?

Didn't spot it whilst upside down for an hour did you?! :p

Cinq spotting....

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
Uno_sign.jpg

could have been me, i live in upper tean near alton and i have a tidy sei in yellow with the splitter and 3" exhaust now, i saw a yellow sporting not an abarth in cheadle with www.fiatforum.com in the rear screen so who is that?? defo someone off here

i love novas but its time for a change

It was parked by the Cricketers Arms about 2 miles from Alton Towers.
half an hour hanging on AIR makes you quite dizzy by the way, I could have been seeing cinqs, Sei's and fairys after that stint ![8D]

no it was a girl driving and it defo wasn't black, i went school in uttoxeter, thomas alleynes high.

there is a load of us up uttoxeter most nights on the main car park, we will have to meet and i will introduce ya to the crew

has anyone got a red cinq with blue viper stripes down it cos i saw one of these cruising round tean and cheadle

FORDY ... its just clicked in .. i know whose the yellow sei with the fiat forum sticker on the rear!.. its my girlfriends sisters car. she isnt a member here but i stuck a sticker on hers anyway. make sure you wave and flash ur lights next time u see her! she drives through tean every day on the way to work

I Have A Cinq Sporting...

...Click Here To Look At It

gonna say i have seen it loads in cheadle, going down towards brookhouses by jet petrol station

i have seen that red sei with the blue viper stripes again this morning comming down the a50 from stoke towards tean
really wanna know who he is

Back