General anyone near preston (lancs) willing to do me a huge favour?

Currently reading:
General anyone near preston (lancs) willing to do me a huge favour?

people not willing to do me a huge favour need not apply :)

anyway. i basicly need you to pick up a 1.2 punto 60 engine for me and the hand it over about 10 mins later .. awkward situation in which i cant actually collect it in person although i am willing to travel to preston.

of course there would be a financial reward in it for the lucky applicant :)

cheers please help :D

He's fallen out with them and arranged getting this engine through a different name ;)

He didnt think of how he'd pick it up....

Havent a clue really :)

Wooo ;)

CAnt u get the other guy thats sorted it out for u to pick it up :p

Or alternatively wear a wig :D

Makes sense! I hate picking things up, e.g. off ebay. Had this really bad experience with a complete weirdo, won't go further OT though, sorry, hope you get the 1.2 Bush.

well no cause its the same bloke i got my old wheels off and i told him to save me a 1.2 if he ever got one in (hes a scrap bloke) and he got the engine in about 4 months ago and i told him if he held it for a month then i would have the money (£240) (which i fully intended to have)... but i didnt cuase thingts came up so i asked him to hold it again... and then again etc.. u get the idea...

anyway, i gave him a call the other week cause i had the money to take it off him and he basicly said i cant have it cause hes got another buyer now.

now, ive just found it on a website £140 cheaper and im 99.9999% sure that its him (same first name and location) ... so i cant email him and buy it cause he wont let me have it when i turn up to get it £140 cheaper so i need someone to do that for me heh

so now u understand :)... but ive just had another offer for a 1.2 from someone and i think i might go for that cause hes willing to help me fit it too

p.s. i already thougt about a wig :)

Back