Anyone missing me?

Currently reading:
Anyone missing me?

I traded the slippers for a pipe instead ;)

I had a flick through your 1.4 build thread. It's mad how many there are now, when I left there were 2 (both were Seis, kritip and emz IIRC)

Hey Gaz! Long time no see! :wave:

Glad to hear that all is going well for you. Can't believe you're in your 3rd of 4 years of training now, seems like yesterday you were only talking about doing it! then again, I've got six weeks of my course left and then I graduate :eek: :slayer:

So the MG is doing ok? You not fancy getting another Cinq? ;)

Anyway, good luck with everything and pop back here more often (y)

Hey Gaz! Long time no see! :wave:

Glad to hear that all is going well for you. Can't believe you're in your 3rd of 4 years of training now, seems like yesterday you were only talking about doing it! then again, I've got six weeks of my course left and then I graduate :eek: :slayer:

So the MG is doing ok? You not fancy getting another Cinq? ;)

Anyway, good luck with everything and pop back here more often (y)

MG has been doing great. Only niggle was an Engine Management light caused by the Sports Cat. No Head Gasket Failure yet **touchwood** lol, then again, the Cinq never did that to me either. I'm looking at getting a cheap Punto GT Turbo if possible just for laughs, although I have been so tempted to buy a Cinq, but they seem to be selling for as much as I got mine for 4 years back!

I know what you mean about the training, time flies. Me and the other lads in my year can't believe how close we are to being let loose as qualified fitters. Yet it only seems like last week we were climbing into the minibus and being shipped to Loughborough for the first time. You looking forward to graduation?

MG has been doing great. Only niggle was an Engine Management light caused by the Sports Cat. No Head Gasket Failure yet **touchwood** lol, then again, the Cinq never did that to me either. I'm looking at getting a cheap Punto GT Turbo if possible just for laughs, although I have been so tempted to buy a Cinq, but they seem to be selling for as much as I got mine for 4 years back!

I know what you mean about the training, time flies. Me and the other lads in my year can't believe how close we are to being let loose as qualified fitters. Yet it only seems like last week we were climbing into the minibus and being shipped to Loughborough for the first time. You looking forward to graduation?

The thought of graduating is kind of scary to be honest. At the moment if I make any mistakes I just say "But I'm only a student!" Once qualified I'll be totally accountable for everything I do, plus I'll be expected to know all the basics and not keep running to my mentor and saying "help!" :eek: :p

Cinq prices seem to go up and down. There are some going for more than I remember a few years ago (some traders are having a right laugh) and some are quite cheap but a bit sheddy. There are also some absolute dogs around so it's very much "caveat emptor". I have always been quite tempted by another Cinq myself but having three mk1 Unos now means it isn't a very sensible idea taking on yet another project!

I reckon you should get a Punto GT for a bit of fun (y)

Back