Anyone missing me?

Currently reading:
Anyone missing me?

it isnt a resurrection because crazydave doesnt have the same concept of time that we have. he uses an action and event based cycling method that we could never understand.

Surprised caroline hasn't commented on my past year :)

sorry matey I missed this as i've been rather busy myself :eek:

sounds like you've been having an action packed year and glad you've found a nice girlie too (y)

make sure that you come see us when you're in Loughborough again... i'll pm you my mobile number.

ay up ... c'mon then update us with your life for the past few months :D

ay up ... c'mon then update us with your life for the past few months :D

Ok... Now in my 3rd year of 4 in my apprenticeship. All done down in Loughborough, ended up with a double Distinction in my ONC. Want to do my HNC out of my time, then look at leaving the UK for New Zealand or Canada.
Still with Soph, that's a good 2 year relationship (far too long ;)). That's pretty much my life ATM, my NVQ takes up a lot of spare time, as does messing around with the ZR lol.

Ok... Now in my 3rd year of 4 in my apprenticeship. All done down in Loughborough, ended up with a double Distinction in my ONC. Want to do my HNC out of my time, then look at leaving the UK for New Zealand or Canada.
Still with Soph, that's a good 2 year relationship (far too long ;)). That's pretty much my life ATM, my NVQ takes up a lot of spare time, as does messing around with the ZR lol.

what sort of slippers are you running now?

Back