Anyone know the song

Currently reading:
Anyone know the song

gr1340

This song is played on the TV ad for Radio 1. The one where what is being filmed is moving in time with the music. It is also in Soapstar Superstar and is the music played for Lee (his theme music).
I really like it but don't know what it is called. I don't think it has any lyrics.

Thank you

gr1340 said:
This song is played on the TV ad for Radio 1. The one where what is being filmed is moving in time with the music. It is also in Soapstar Superstar and is the music played for Lee (his theme music).
I really like it but don't know what it is called. I don't think it has any lyrics.

Thank you

i am not sure, i think I no which one u mean, but can't think off the top of my head, soz not much help i no, but I will watch 2nite n have a listen unless any of u clever ppl no wot it is.

i missed it last nite, who is in danger of getting dumped off 2nite????

I've not watched Soapstar Superstar (or rather I did, then turned it off, as I thought it was rubbish!). The music off the Radio 1 advert is called Dirty Harry, by Gorillaz.
H

hmallett said:
I've not watched Soapstar Superstar (or rather I did, then turned it off, as I thought it was rubbish!). The music off the Radio 1 advert is called Dirty Harry, by Gorillaz.
H

It also had Ben folds "landed" on but you missed that cos you turned it over (n)

Are you looking forward to watching it with me on friday :D

Back