anyone know about pugeots?

Currently reading:
anyone know about pugeots?

arc

this is where i stand
just got a call of my housemate (whos gone to get me dinner!) and his engine warning light has come on, and the car is running very rough.

i said it sounds like its on 3 cylinders, check HT leads but can't think anything else it could be off hand.

Its a 52 plate 206 quicksilver, think its a 1.4 16v engine they use in there. The car is imaculate, never thrashed, dealer serviced and has just last been serviced and MOT'd!

methinks it'll be going to them to be sorted, but anyone a clue what it might be? Coil pack mebbe?

arc said:
methinks it'll be going to them to be sorted, but anyone a clue what it might be? Coil pack mebbe?

would be my guess... if not hg or manifold but you'd hope not on a newish car...

dave said:
try bottle of injector cleaner, if that dont work scrap the pile of french crap :p

its all under warranty i think, so i don't think he gonna try anything to sort it. i was just wondering if i should tell him its still safe to drive. i want me food!

i thought that too, i told him to pull all the HT leads off and put them back on.

not sure he'd have gone thru a puddle though, he wouldnt want to get the car dirty.

he at the takeaway now (y)

Back