Anyone interested in FF Branded memory sticks?

Currently reading:
Anyone interested in FF Branded memory sticks?

i am intrested in ff guides section for croma and idea and a tuning section, any chance of any thing car related happening to ff any time soon or is this place just for stuff and days out now?
e97a165f-74c3-48b5-92e2-7d55dbbcdb6c.jpg

Hi - I don’t own an i-pod – I have a red Sansa Fuze hooked up to my radio faceplate (current car not Fiat 500 yet) and it’s a palaver to remove it from it’s holder and also take out the faceplate and take it with you.

I tried out a USB loaded with my kind of driving music on an extended F500 test drive, so definitely love this feature in the F500 and will keep a dedicated driving music USB with me when I get mine. It’ll be great just pulling it out and not having to disconnect the MP3 from its holder and take the faceplate out each time I leave the car. Just whipping out a USB – such easy-peasy convenience.

Red would be my choice to match my interior. Reckon 8 or 16 Gig would be a good compromise between capacity and price.

Husband has a Busbi Mini (you'll have to Google as not allowed to post links yet) in his car's face plate, can stay in all the time. Could stay in F500 all the time.
So tiny, less chance of breaking it off but good chance of losing it!!
Not keen on key ring ones as they tend to get rattled around and damaged by keys.

think that a black one with a new FF branding on it? i know a good graphic designer is needed, lol.

Back