Anyone in Bristol area who can weld???

Currently reading:
Anyone in Bristol area who can weld???

D

Darren

Hey chaps/ladies,

I'm after someone in the Bristol area who can weld.......

Its basicialy the two jacking points on the car, looks like someone has had it up and down and taken the galvanising off.

The MOT man gave me an advisory as there is a hole in the outer shell on drivers side and almost the same on passengers, but luckly isn't within 30cms of the seatbelts.

anyone avaliable?

cheers

Darren

Go and see Filton Central Garage, they will probably do you a good deal on it :)

Are you the guy i've seen a couple of times at Cribbs Causeway roundabout on my way home from work (5:15-5:30ish)?

i have a black marea weekend :)

Ry

I'm not sure chap,

I've now got a burnt orange marea weekend.

I was working in town until about 3 weeks ago when I started a new job in Airbus filton.

I live in Yate, so don't normally go to the mall direction unless I'm picking up a parcel from citylink depot.

I will keep my eye out for ya tho.

Thanks for the advice, my cousin said his friend does some welding so I will ask him if he can do it cheap. If not then I will try fiat central.

thanks!

oh and if it is a light blue bravo HGT V reg

I sold mine to a chap who lives over by the mall, haven't heard anything in the past year from him, I hope she's still running well, I did a lot of work to her and was sorry to see her go...

any pics of your orange weekend? my fav colour...

stephend

gina1.jpg

gina2.jpg

Not the best of photos, she looks a bit better now shes has a wash.

it was a light blue HGT yeah, i guess it may have been the new owner then.

i have a Black Marea Weekend 20v Turbo so gimme a beep if you see me :D

i'll keep my eyes peeled

I will keep my eyes peeled too...

Did the HGT look alright?
Apparently 2 weeks after he bought it he 'honey waxed' the chasis? and repaired a scratch on the boot, and generaly made it better than when I had it.

I do miss her though, just was getting expensive on fuel.

Ohhhh a turbo.......
that must be fun!

I'm sure you have given me advice before, I'm on FF under the same name so most questions I post here, if I don't get a reply in 2 hours I normally post on there.

Hopefully see you around chap

Darren