Technical Anyone got the Seicento handbook for sale?

Currently reading:
Technical Anyone got the Seicento handbook for sale?

satty

Hi

Guys just bought myself a seicento Sporting Abarth, got a super deal. However it didn't have the owners manufacture handbooks and stuff just wondering if anyone had any lying around after they sold there car or summot.

Cheers

Cool cheers thanks for that, which one will i need, i've got a 2000 V reg sporting. Im not sure if its the 2000 year book or the older one.

Sorry mate, V reg etc means nothing to me, i live in the far reaches of Northern Ireland :p :p Sumone will appear soon and be able to help you,
Is your car the New Sei or the mark 1 sei, u know this by the front indicators, on new sei they clear on mk1 they orange(anyone clarify???)

If anyone is breaking there seicento and has the manual lying around please let me know as im still looking.

its the mk1 version i need for a 2000 seicento sporting before it changed shape.

Cheers

Yea but didn't they have a digital odometer in the mk2 so it cant be the same... coz even the symbols look like there in different positions. I might try my local fiat garage and see what they say.

mk1 and 2 manuals are slightly different, there are a few additional symbols on the mk2 dash and emergency startup procedure is different on mk2 - these are the only differences i have found so far, there are most probably more

Back