Anyone got photoshop skills?

Currently reading:
Anyone got photoshop skills?

:slayer:Hi everyone, does anyone have/can use photo shop??, I am thinking of doing the side strips, doorhandles, front strip, and front top grill in silver/aluminum.
This one looks more or less the same (sorry dont have an actually pic on me of mine atm) but it is the same accept min has body colour mirrors.
fiat-punto-368462.jpg

If anyone could give me a preview i would really appreciate it :worship:

i had a little go and it just looks like someone has attacked it on a normal paint programme, either your car or a better quality picture would be better....

sorry

Last edited:
Anyone up for some photoshopping?

Thanks in advance, sorry i dont have photoshop, anyway i am thinking about doing all my black plastic on my punto silver (i cant make up my mind)!
so thats the
1.front, back and side strips
2.boot key hole plastic
3.top front grill (with the badge)
4.Door handles

Or my second idea is 2 do all the above in body colour accept for the door handles and front grill, and paint them silver !

set

set

my computer is being stupid, so if the pics havent come through here they are
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.356475631096884.81084.117572741653842&type=1

Re: Anyone up for some photoshopping?

217968_356475661096881_33693557_n.jpg

527195_356475687763545_1074865535_n.jpg

learn to image tag, right click the image (in firefox/chrome) and click "Copy image URL" dont just copy the web page URL from the top as this isn't the specific image code

Also if you dont have photoshop, download GIMP, a few version which is just as powerful.

Last edited:
Re: Anyone up for some photoshopping?

yeah, ill have a look, ure right i know as you said, ive seen back in italy they do the front grill on the punto classico in chrome ,(n), doesnt look that all amazing

i might just do the trims in red and have a think about the front grill

Back