General anyone got an MJT undertray

Currently reading:
General anyone got an MJT undertray

my MJT has no undertray, inc its side panels

I am concerned about stones etc getting into my aux belt, its really open under there

cant find any used ones, and really would like to have it fitted.

anyone got one I can buy?

as a last resort, I could buy some tin and make one, but would rather have the plastic one.

new ones are extortionate!

Did the Grande ever have one as standard ? My Evo has one but also has a ton of other plastic trim panels that my Grande didn’t have.

The Evo has plastic panels that block off the wheel wells from the engine bay as well as trims that protect the under body further back up under the car

Some grande had those plastic stuff, specially the diesels ! You can find tons as 2nd hand on the net for a few £/€/$; Inner wells arch can be also found as new for 16€ each @ Van Wezel ...

BRs, Bernie

If someone here helped You fix -or better, understand- your issue, hit the thanks icon @ bottom right corner, it's free and makes us feel helpy ;-)

the diesel shoudl have the covers but they are tricky to find from the scrappers

its got the inner arches but not the lower parts where it should cover the pulleys, I travel some gritty stony wet roads and dont want any of it getting into the pulley belt

if I wanted to buy new, not a problem, I shall keep looking!

these are the under tray parts, I need parts 1 and 3

alfa mito is the same p/n

undertray.jpg

I would not bother as my old HGT it fell on M20! it cost £40 for a new but I have notice it runs more cooler, noise is same and not lower anymore it means no more hit at ramps.

Back