Anyone Getting a new mobile soon?

Currently reading:
Anyone Getting a new mobile soon?

Helz said:
6680 Stu :) It's like the 6630 but with one important addition - a front camera for video calls. Can't make video calls on a 6630. You can get high speed net access on either of them.
Cheers Helzie, I will try and give O2 Select a ring tomorrow, and see what deal I get.....

These are my fones!

Motorola M3788 my first fone, was basic but good, but the aerial broke off was sad to let that go

Siemens c35 one of the first WAP fones, good as well, till someone nicked it whilst i was doing charidee work!

Nokia 3310 was crap!! Lasted 6 months before imploding!! :D

Siemens c45 is the most undestructible fone ive ever ad!!! its cracked all over but still breathin..........

Siemens mc60 Good, crap camera, crap ringtones

Samsung D500 my current fone, love it, even though i hate the little piece that u have to pull out to put the charger in as i cant get it out!!! Other than that i cant fault it!

Stuart DemonD said:
Cheers Helzie, I will try and give O2 Select a ring tomorrow, and see what deal I get.....

If you want a good deal, phone them and say you want to cancel your account. Before doing this, check the absolute best deal you can get on your desired phone for a new contract. When they ask why you are cancelling say that you are getting a 6230 or whatever and give them the details. They will almost definitely try to offer you a better deal.

Cheers for that Neo, I never accept first offers anyway - not sure whether I will even get a chance to phone them today, ah well. Will let you know what happens...

Back