Anyone Getting a new mobile soon?

Currently reading:
Anyone Getting a new mobile soon?

Just got my latest one,

ea7ef3fd670bfeef305c14910c5ad6c1.jpg

Superb in every way possible! 2mp auto-focus camera and memory stick support, the all important mp3 ringtone support and SonyEricsson's superb battery life!

Been playing with the camera features and found it does panoramic mode! :D

attached a piccy of it :)

Highly recommended to everyone!

Attachments

• DSC00026.jpg
    DSC00026.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 46
darkcircuitUK said:
Not a great fan of Sony Ericsson's. I have a t630 and it's a lot slower than the Nokia, which can get very annoying when writing text messages as you have to wait for it to catch up (n)

Ah but Ericsson have cleaned their act up there! it's as fast as the nokia! I've changed from a nokia 6230 and i'm quite impressed with the speed, having owned a SE T610 before the nokia, so i'm amazed they've pulled their act together and sorted it :)

Only just got rid of my Samsung e700 for a Nokia... and I have to say the camera was miles better and the [hone was faster in general... of course the Nokia has its good points, but I still think I'm going to get hold of a Samsung D500 ASAP... I owned two Sonys before and they'd have to get a monopoly to convince me to get another!

I have a t610, it crashes! After about 5 minutes it will say that i have texted someone, even though i haven't even tried sending a text!! :bang:

Helz said:
I miss my Nokia too, I wish I had waited for the 6680! I have to say I wouldn't be without high speed internet access though, shame I don't know anyone to video call :(

you can video call me :D

i bought a 3 moblie cuz it was cheap, and have only used it once! i have the same prob, noone to videocall :(

i have a nokia 7610 at the moment but am getting a samsung e720 next week looks good. mp3 player is what i am interested in it mainly for

I still need to upgrade my 6600 with o2 - glad I waited now? So, what is the best NOKIA to get? And please, don't persuade me to get anything but a Nokia :p

bloomfieldliam said:
Erm, 6630 has a reasonable camera etc, outline your uses of your moby.

Liam
Definitely like a big screen, full colour.

Main reason is texting, need bluetooth of course for headset. MP3 not important. Camera ideally, although not too fussed on resolution. Surfing the net a probability, although gave up on 6600 - just tended to use it to check my BT email account. Maybe video calling, but again not imperative........

up until 2 years ago always had the latest nokia offering, but after the 7650 things got very dull with them, so switched to sonyericsson, p800 and now p910i, havent seen anything from nokia to match all round versatlity, and later this year will see the release of a new generation p-series, just in time for this years upgrade

Back