Anyone fitted Interalloy suspension?

Currently reading:
Anyone fitted Interalloy suspension?

surely it would be a lot cheaper to get the kyb gas shocks and PI springs. i'm sure quality and handling wise either option is just as good. i always use kyb shocks so personally i would rather stick to a name i know and trust, especially if it saves money.

i dont think theres anything in it for price, that interalloy kit costs £220 compared to the KYB shocks for about £115 and PI springs for around £90 but id have to pay 2 lots of postage cos i cant find them both at the same shop. Out of intrest are the KYB shocks shortened or stanadard? have you had any trouble with them grounding out?

i always use kyb excel-g shocks, they are standard length standard pressure gas shocks but have much less bound and softer rebound. this makes hard cornering feel more predictable, and the car is far less likely to punish you if you go over a pothole on a tight bend.

however kyb now also do the AGX range, which is an adjustable version of the excel-g. i havent tried them yet but i've heard good things about them. they have manual four or eight stage adjustable dampening that can be adjusted quickly and easily. maybe you should consider these if you fancy treating yourself.

BTW i prefer jamex spring to PI. plus they're cheaper-
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fiat-Bravo-2-...ryZ40192QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back