anyone ever used?

Currently reading:
anyone ever used?

Yes, I have them. They work very well as they reduce travel in the springs. Naturally this has the side effect of shorter life time of some parts. However, I have put mine on the back and they work brilliantly and I have had no negative side effects yet.

I wouldn't recommend putting them on the front as too much can go wrong if the springs aren't doing their job properly. This only applies to lowered cars though, ones with standard spring and these will not have that issue. Also, they improve handling.

They also are very hard wearing and mine look identical to how i recieved them 8 months on.....

HTH,

joe

cheers joe, its just i was thinking in investing in a pair for the back so i dont have to go and get arches rolled. would i be able to carry passengers again?
i take it it just stops the spring compressing so much that it hits arches?

what parts will it reduce life on?

thanks

mm, am in 2 minds now after reading that, its just the arch rollin place keeps making excuses as to why they wont do it, just gona have to find sumwhere else that rolls em.

thanx 4 help

Basically, I have the setup of 30/40 mm lowered and 15 inch alloys (195/45). Whithout the splitfires the wheels would rub on every speed bump without any passengers in the car!. With the splitfire's, i can carry 2 blokes or 3 thin lasses :D 'No fat chicks or wheels will rub'

I also carry hit normal speed bumps at about 20/25 now without any rubbing. So, all in all they are fantastic.

I do not have my arches rolled, if I did I would I wouldn't have any problems at all.

lol no fat chicks, :D joe has all the skinny birds in his car.

think i'll wait and get arches rubbed, cause i dont really have any problems with my setup when there is 2 in front, only when hit a hill or bump in road at speed.

thanx

normski c said:
how about i rep u both since joe told me the good points and u suggested the bad points? lol :p

Ask yourself a question... Who actually has them on his car (joecinq), and who is making stuff up (darkdave) ;).....

Back