Anyone ever bought from Rochford Tyres?

Currently reading:
Anyone ever bought from Rochford Tyres?

I have a query......basically the cars pcd is 98, but 100 will also fit with wobblers........when you buy from them will they automatically send you wobblers or ive noticed at the bottom of the options you can add conversion bolts which cost extra

Obviously i dont want to go and order up both and then find out i dont need them, and on the same note i dont want to not order the conversion bolts and be stuck with wheels i cant put on

If anyone could assist me with my little problem it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Matt

activematt said:
I have a query......basically the cars pcd is 98, but 100 will also fit with wobblers........when you buy from them will they automatically send you wobblers or ive noticed at the bottom of the options you can add conversion bolts which cost extra

Obviously i dont want to go and order up both and then find out i dont need them, and on the same note i dont want to not order the conversion bolts and be stuck with wheels i cant put on

If anyone could assist me with my little problem it would be much appreciated

Thanks

Matt

Hi there little fella (y) now if you cant get the wheels you want in the 98pcd then the other option is 4x100 pcd when you order these wheels they SHOULD ask you "which car are they for sir" and you say Fiat Stilo OK sir you will have to fit 4x100 and wobbley bolts and when I bought mine the bolts were supplied as part of the package OK (y)

I am collaring these from Rochford sometime this year hopefully:)

488.jpg

dave said:
dunno but dont forget to ask for your fiat forum discount

What do you mean by this dave or are you taking the p ???

When i enquired to rochford about some wheels, they informed me of the wobbley bolts - i didnt have to mention them.

They also priced it as a package rather then a seperate price for wheels, tyre's and bolts.

I bought my stilos wheels from rochford tyres and they were as good as gold :)

I got the wobbly bolts with them, but forgot to ask for the locking wheel wobbly bolts. So i'd recommend asking about those...:)

Nice one, cheers dave. I will give them a ring to find out if you still can and get bac to you.

and its funny you said that bob coz i only just realised when i took the wheels of to clean them that they were wobbly bolts, i did end up swapping the rears to fronts aswell.

Yea they still do the 5% off £1145 to £1087 i know it doesn't look like a major difference but well beats paying full wack

Cheers for bringing that to my attention Dave, BONUS(y)

steve1219 said:
Just checked my invoice and it is £20 extra for wobbly bolts.

Steve

And if you had bought your tyres and wheels from Windway tyres in Grangtown Cardiff Steve you would have got them free :)

dave said:
maybe they only free to stilo drives, coz they feel sorry for you :p

I think you need to drive a Stilo and then after the EXPERIANCE and comfort you will realise that its us Stilo owners that feel sorry for you :p :D

Back