Anyone else....

Currently reading:
Anyone else....

not been polished in ages though i have to admit :eek: though im cleaning it that often doesnt do too badly :eek:

YAY more cold night pics as im bored and decided to go out to take pics :eek: :p

p.s. sorry to peeps i was on msn to... my inet is being boring and not working, infact typing this offline and will hit submit when i get a connection for 10 seconds lol :p

Attachments

• DSC00200.JPG
    DSC00200.JPG
    565.5 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC00204.JPG
    DSC00204.JPG
    479.6 KB · Views: 17
lmao - Alex I thought you was joking when you said you was going to clean the Cinq again (third time since Saturday isnt it?) lol

Does look super spank though dude :worship:

I used to be like that with the Punto but now I seem to only clean it when I can be bothered (even then I usually give in and take it through the car wash) :eek: I think it's a sign that Im bored of it now and want my new car :(

Used to clean my cinq that often that folks didn't believe how old it was but life took over and finding a window to wash it got harder and harder but I still maintained a high standard just not the standard I was used too.

Liam

you crashed!!!!??!?
thats news I missed

Hope it wasn't too bad:eek:

I tried to remove some swirls last weekend, and I've done about 600miles since, and got another 1150 to do before sunday night, then I think i'm just going to leave it as long as poss!!
as the more I wash it the more swirling is making it look dull.
Took me about 2hours (in the freaking cold) to do bonnet and drivers wing properly.

the rest I think I'll leave till its warmer:)

i suffer from car cleaning ocd. all my mates say i do. if they cant get through to me on the phone they know where i am, on my driveway cleaning the cars. i love cleaning them, i happily do it even in the rain and snow. the neighbours at every house i've ever lived at have called me crazy, they usually say "are you cleaning those cars again" or "if you clean them any more the paint will be gone" or "fancy doing mine next?", different people, different cars, but always the same comments?!

i dont know why but every time i drive i think about the car getting dirtier and want to clean it and never drive it again just so it stays in perfect condition. if i could i'd clean it before and after every trip.

I NEED HELP!!

yes you do Jug... mine resembles a bit of a rally slag atm... i live down an unmade road, and work in an industrail port... and have a tendancy to go for blasts and have some fun in muddy areas :) so cleaning isnt one of my fave past times... although, when i do spend a day doing it i wonder why the hell i dont do it all the time and keep her pristine :eek:

yep shes up for sale, ive got my eyes on a heraldic blue hgt... mk1 with leather and aircon and 56 K for a good price, but need to sell patch to free the funds up :( but ill have a 5 pot growl with extras... mmmm:yum: :cool:

so you've got the heraldic blue bug too
there's a heraldic HGT on ebay i'm watching at the minute, actually i think it ends today. i cant help but watch them, if i see a bargain i'll take it. :D
i think its a great colour.
and given the choice i'd have a HGT anyday. the 5pot easily makes it worth the silly petrol costs. the insurance isnt bad at all compared to other cars with the same performance.

yep, got the heraldic blue bug as soon as i set my eyes on patch 2 and a half years ago :) just one of those colours that really does it for me, its when you havent cleaned it for a while then do properly and it looks amazing :D

ive got half the money for the hgt, but dont want to have to borrow to get the remainder... but i need a hgt :) petrol costs arent tooo bad, and insurance im very happy with :D

Back