Anyone else....

Currently reading:
Anyone else....

Anyone else feel the need to constantly keep their car clean even when its only just had a clean a few days ago? :eek: well and the fact it's going to get filthy the second you drive it again... oh and its pitch black when you're cleaning it? :eek:

Not bothered in this weather, go on any busy road after it's rained and she's dirty again. Just keeping the usual clean; wheels, headlights, rear lights and reg plates.

As for the inside, thats every quarter :D

Classic example was today, I'm using my dad's type R this week for my exams as he's out of the country and we agreed I could "give it a run."

Now it was spotless this morning, one trip there and back along the M3 to Winchester and it's a mess.

Plus we still have a hosepipe ban, bas***ds!

bulldog5046 said:
i have one, but i dont like the line it leaves on the rear window so i tend not to use it where possable.

take it out! you know you want to :p

atm every morning its nice and sunny and gets quite warm, but by the time im home from work its rained and freezing! :(

still hosepipe ban here too :(

but she's all shiney :D

she just looks a completely different car when clean, esp the shiney polished wheels :p

Attachments

• DSC00195.JPG
    DSC00195.JPG
    530.3 KB · Views: 20
well I washed the car end of october, I'll wash it again in march or april lol? really not that bothered!

Back