Anyone else from.......

Currently reading:
Anyone else from.......

Naughty people! We had rivalry's going with our local mixed grammar school; we kicked their arses at the Science Challenges! And sports! Woo! Go us! :p

Yeah . . . I've heard some bad stories of what went on up there, must have been around 2001 when my mate moved down here . . . not nice! Product of a sheltered childhood me :p

Brummy through and through here!! (y)

Born in tamworth, raised in brum, school in brum, uni in brum, phd in brum,
(feck it, thats sad, i need to move away!) lol

Si:slayer:

rroope said:
Wasn't me, was my best mate. He's 24 next month if thats some help . . .

Hmm ive just turned 25 so chances are he was in the year below me...whats his name?

Helz- I think you were in the same year group as my ex :yuck:

Just chatting to him about this thread actually; he was saying that the schools had to differ their lunch times and hometimes to avoid conflict? And something about people from featherstone going to CH?

Posh schools were no fun! :p

Hehe...yeah Wyrley had totally different lunchtimes when i was at Chezzo. However, the conflict seemed to have dissapeared when I did my teaching practise at Wyrley.

People from all the surrounding villages went to Chezzo. I live in Featherstone til i was in the sixth form then moved to Chezzo.

aimee said:
Hehe...yeah Wyrley had totally different lunchtimes when i was at Chezzo. However, the conflict seemed to have dissapeared when I did my teaching practise at Wyrley.

People from all the surrounding villages went to Chezzo. I live in Featherstone til i was in the sixth form then moved to Chezzo.

As for us in Wyrley, we got the rough 'uns from Bloxwich, Hednesford and such like :eek: That explains it then ;)

rroope said:
Just chatting to him about this thread actually; he was saying that the schools had to differ their lunch times and hometimes to avoid conflict? And something about people from featherstone going to CH?

Posh schools were no fun! :p

who wot where who goes to CH???? i do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :slayer:

Back