Anyone else from.......

Currently reading:
Anyone else from.......

Nope I'm in South wales give me a wave if that will Cheer you up :wave:

w-ton; Wolverhampton?

Well I'm kinda near there at the mo, am in Leamington Spa, go to Warwick Uni (Cov), sometimes go to Birmingham City Centre & "The Academy". Oh and my best mate is from Wolverhampton, went to school in Cheslyn Hay; that's all the West Midlands' aspects of my life I can think of!! :p

rroope said:
w-ton; Wolverhampton?

Well I'm kinda near there at the mo, am in Leamington Spa, go to Warwick Uni (Cov), sometimes go to Birmingham City Centre & "The Academy". Oh and my best mate is from Wolverhampton, went to school in Cheslyn Hay; that's all the West Midlands' aspects of my life I can think of!! :p

The Academy is great, subculture :cool:

rroope said:
w-ton; Wolverhampton?

Chezzo is not in the West Mids, it's in Staffs, get it right ;) I was born in Great Wyrley (also in Staffs) and went to Walcat, which IS in the West Mids, more to my shame :eek: I then got some sense and moved :D

Last edited:
rroope said:
w-ton; Wolverhampton?

I used to go to school in cheslyn hay...maybe i know you??

The Academy in brum is good fun, been there a couple of times. Not too far a trek from stafford to get there either. heard a lot about subculture from a friend of mine at birmingham uni but never been there myself

Live in Cannuck now, but was born in Smethwick(y) .
HelZ i know youre from round the corner to me but Cheslyn Hay is controlled by Walsall council now aint it?, also, you wer,nt one of them trouble causers from the Quinton shopping precinct are you?:confused: How terribly Chav of you !!lol:D

MATT 68 said:
Live in Cannuck now, but was born in Smethwick(y) .
HelZ i know youre from round the corner to me but Cheslyn Hay is controlled by Walsall council now aint it?, also, you wer,nt one of them trouble causers from the Quinton shopping precinct are you?:confused: How terribly Chav of you !!lol:D

GW and CH are South Staffs so it's a different district authority from you, based in Codsall :) No we didn't hang about the Quinton, spent time at Motoraids, the Robin Hood and round their garages while they messed about with cars and bikes and so on. Oh those were the days!

Helz said:
Aggghhhh another one :eek: I was at GWHS from 91-96, probably never met you as I spent a lot of time with some older lads who by all accounts were at war with all Chezzos and beat a few up. No offence to you personally! :eek:

GWHS? And I've heard about this "beating people up thing" from my mate, what I miss out on living in the south :p

Back