Anyone else forget?

Currently reading:
Anyone else forget?

yes, i always celebrate the 9/11 anniversary. it was the day america finaly learnt that they arent as untouchable as they like to think. i had to wait many years for it to happen, but it was worth the wait.

so you think that a group of terrorists killing thousands of people was worth waiting for eh, Im sorry but in my book that makes you as bad as the lowlifes that commited that act. Im no fan of the USA either, but that attitude is just wrong.

Methinks a few people need to learn how to read sarcasm, I very much doubt Jug was saying millions dying was worth it for the look on the Americans faces but I do see his point. They saw it comin and did nothing, thats just plain arrogance.

As for remembering, I didn't but have now so tis all ok.

i'm serious. after the nazis america is the biggest terrorist the earth has ever seen. i dont want innocent people to die, but the death of american civilians is the only way to get their red neck rulers to behave. american soldiers deserve to die, where as american civilians only need to die for a purpose since ignorance alone is not a crime.

Last edited:
With 9/11 being the single worst act of terrorism ever recorded no, it won't ever be forgotten. However, many other countries have suffered at the hands of terrorists, some quite badly, yet they don't mark it EVERY year since it happend. Why no big remembrance day to the Bali bombings for instance?

I disagree with you Jug when you say American soldiers deserve to die. They no more deserve to die than any other legitimate army from a democratic country. They are just people who choose to be in the armed forces for a career. They didn't join to go and bomb Iraq, that just happend to be where their President decided they were needed.

The Bush presidency and policies are scum, that there is no doubt. But Americas population is as diverse as ours, if not more so, and their civilians have every right to live just as we do regardless of the actions of their rulers. You'd hardly condemn every German for the acts of Hitler would you? At least I hope you wouldn't...

nobody needs to die but america should really get a grip, I remember them saying they originally wanted to build a bigger better tower in place of the world trade centre.....dur..

I disagree with you Jug when you say American soldiers deserve to die. They no more deserve to die than any other legitimate army from a democratic country. They are just people who choose to be in the armed forces for a career. They didn't join to go and bomb Iraq, that just happend to be where their President decided they were needed.
they could have gone to iraq and done their job with some consideration to the people and place, but instead they act like a bunch of hillbillies on a hunting trip.

i see no remorse or regret in the videos on youtube where they glamorise killing innocent civilians and talk about all arabs as if they are the enemy and deserve to be shot. i doubt such attitudes are only the minority, i once hoped they were, but now i'm more realistic.

either the american army is brainwashing them into racist terrorists or american people are not very nice at all. either way the american army is a death machine that will cause pain and suffering where ever it ends up, which will be where ever is most profitable for the US at the time, not where they are needed or can do some good. the last 50 years is proof of that. they are terrorists and proud of it. someone needs to put them in their place. if i had the power i would do it.

i see no remorse or regret in the videos on youtube where they glamorise killing innocent civilians and talk about all arabs as if they are the enemy and deserve to be shot. i doubt such attitudes are only the minority, i once hoped they were, but now i'm more realistic.

and how do you tell the difference between an inoncent civilian and someone who is wondering over with a bomb strapped to them? seriously who are you to think that people deserve to die?

yes, i always celebrate the 9/11 anniversary. it was the day america finaly learnt that they arent as untouchable as they like to think. i had to wait many years for it to happen, but it was worth the wait.

In the words of another American, you cannot be serious! You must also think the 7/7 bombings in London were good as well then. Lets not forget it wasn't only Americans that died on 9/11, all nations suffered loss. Whatever Americas faults, no one deserves that.

and how do you tell the difference between an inoncent civilian and someone who is wondering over with a bomb strapped to them?
both are innocent civilians, only difference is one of them is actively trying to save his country, same as many people would in that situation. its not nice when someone invades your country and starts killing people, i would want to fight back.

the americans went to iraq to kill people, how is that ok but it isnt ok for the iraqis to fight back? iraq has never killed an american civilan, nor ever threatened to, so how can they be considered terrorists or a threat?

the yanks invaded for their own gain, they kill indiscriminately, and they love it. thats wrong.

Last edited:
both are innocent civilians, only difference is one of them is actively trying to save his country, same as many people would in that situation. its not nice when someone invades your country and starts killing people, i would want to fight back.

the americans went to iraq to kill people, how is that ok but it isnt ok for the iraqis to fight back? iraq has never killed an american civilan, nor ever threatened to, so how can they be considered terrorists or a threat?

the yanks invaded for their own gain, they kill indiscriminately, and they love it. thats wrong.

how is someone with a bomb strapped to them intent on blowing up people and property innocent. you only have to look on the news, and you can see where the country is trying to develop these 'inocent civilians' quite happily blow up any efforts - like when people are queueing to apply to work, and someone blows a bus up. that isn't the americans, how does that fit into your theories.

now, onto the not killing any american civilians - what about the news reporters that get kidnapped and have their heads lopped off. Why does it matter that they're american civilans, is it ok and a non event if they kill their own?

Iraq was under the benevolent (sp?) leadership of Saddam Hussain in 2001:rolleyes: . The terrorists lead by Mr Bin Laden couldn't care less about the Iraqi people, they blow them up in their hundreds. The insurgents in Iraq might have honourable motives for their struggle but only a true national unity government can save Iraq. American military tactics in Iraq have been too aggresive but they use the force protection strategy, the Brits use the hearts and minds strategy. They did it in Vietnam and they have not changed, they want minimal American casualties. There were no American soldiers in Iraq on 9/11, whether you agreed with the invasion or not violence and mass murder is not the way to make people see the error they have made. We made the mess it is our duty to clean it up.

Last edited:
Iraq was under the benevolent (sp?) leadership of Saddam Hussain in 2001:rolleyes: . The terrorists lead by Mr Bin Laden couldn't care less about the Iraqi people, they blow them up in their hundreds. The insurgents in Iraq might have honourable motives for their struggle but only a true national unity government can save Iraq. American military tactics in Iraq have been too aggresive but they use the force protection strategy, the Brits use the hearts and minds strategy. They did it in Vietnam and they have not changed, they want minimal American casualties. There were no American soldiers in Iraq on 9/11, whether you agreed with the invasion or not violence and mass murder is not the way to make people see the error they have made. We made the mess it is our duty to clean it up.

Well said! (y)

Just to add as well, people are quick to forget how the Iraqi civilians unanimously thanked the armed forces (including those from America) for deposing Saddam Hussein from power. They also welcomed them on ths streets initially, but were quick to turn their backs on the very people that liberated them. No doubt sped along by Iraqi insurgents propaganda hell bent on destroying any notion of stability and democracy in the country.

Attachments

• Lets start a war.jpg
    Lets start a war.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 15
Back