Technical Anyone breaking down a 169? Part no. 51759683 (body control) needed

Currently reading:
Technical Anyone breaking down a 169? Part no. 51759683 (body control) needed

Lets start with the simple
The engine computer can get itself into a kind of knot and a restart is required
disconnect the battery negative, press the brake pedal a few times, and reconnect
turn the ignition on but dont try starting the and try to establish connection again

Lets start with the simple
The engine computer can get itself into a kind of knot and a restart is required
disconnect the battery negative, press the brake pedal a few times, and reconnect
turn the ignition on but dont try starting the and try to establish connection again
Done, still the same.
Get connection to the scanner but no connection to the ECU. Same solid red power light and green flashing.

try
settings -> adapter ELM --> advanced -> send 64 change to 96

have you also tried your aldi scanner now you have fixed the pins

try
settings -> adapter ELM --> advanced -> send 64 change to 96

have you also tried your aldi scanner now you have fixed the pins
Aldi scanner was returned as at the time I didn't know it was the car that was faulty and not the scanner

Does your adaptor have three leds

Power
Obdii
Computer

Or similar

Are all three 🔥
3 LEDs yep, green yellow red. Red is power. When I've scanned my friends car, the green and yellow ones flash one after the other.
When I connect the scanner the red light comes on. When I first connect the phone app, the green then yellow flash once. Then when the scanner tries to connect to the ECU the green starts flashing, but sporadically, there isn't a consistent gap between flashes

getting slightly scared to suggest anything

somethings will throw an engine check light. With no way to connect scanner to clear them.

Are you local to Cheshire, I can have a look for you

do you have a multi meter

getting slightly scared to suggest anything

somethings will throw an engine check light. With no way to connect scanner to clear them.

Are you local to Cheshire, I can have a look for you

do you have a multi meter
I'm not I'm afraid, I'm York.
I do have a multimeter yep

generic guide, pin 2 isn't used on a Panda

mainly interested in pins 4,5,6,7,14,16 k line and can bus

but just the K line, plus grounds and powers should give you diagnostics as per here

Last edited:
Back