anyone a builder or architect?

Currently reading:
anyone a builder or architect?

angel

Mrs arseofbox
is there anybody able to help with a query we have got please?

we're trying to get costings for a loft conversion or a two storey extension, anyone have any ideas of price comparison of the two?

we've seen a fantastic value for money 2 bed property to buy but we ideally need a three bed :bang:

cheers

Last edited:
i too seek the architect........
neo.jpg

Last edited:
Jai, being pregnant that goes wayyyyy over my head :eek:

I cant see it, but I made that Matrix bit clear to angel as Im 10ft away....

still way over my head :eek: :bang: :cry: :confused:

all I want's that house and an extra bedroom lol :cool:

so's the "cache" business! what's it all mean man?
Because you have already visited that site and had the picture load, to save bandwith, it loads the one you have already downloaded in your cache to save downloading it again. :)

That's why you can see it here and we can't, cos we don't have it in our cache and because the site prevents hotlinking :p.

Last edited:
Because you have already visited that site and had the picture load, to save bandwith, it loads the one you have already downloaded in your cache to save downloading it again. :)

That's why you can see it here and we can't, cos we don't have it in our cache and because the site prevents hotlinking :p.

simple save it or host it somewhere else:D

although thats my new fav pic (ultimate fail)

Last edited:

silly though, they still present an image saying hotlinking is blocked to save bandwidth?!

Back