General Anybody recognise this Panda based vehicle?

Currently reading:
General Anybody recognise this Panda based vehicle?

This has been posted in a thread of Holiday snaps titled 'Cretan Sh*te' over on Autosh*te.com

It appears to be Panda based but nobody is sure what exactly it is. So does anybody here recognise it as a specific kit car or something?

mystery2.jpg

petel

Moretti, early to mid eighties ?

They were better known for conversions of this type based on the 126 but also customized Panda's of the period.
Rgds.

OP
OP
Vin
I think it is 126 based too, now I look at it more. You can just see the shape of the 126/500 style wheel.

I think it is a version of the 'Moretti 126 Minimax' with Panda bits glued on to cause confusion. :D

Tony M

eh?
that's what happens when a G-wagon and a mk1 panda have unprotected sex...

Most Easterly Pandas

Speed Reader of the Year!
I wouldn't like to have a knock in that thing. Looks like it might fall apart. Have the headlights on it been kicked in and fixed with a sheet of plastic?

Steven

Go on the Fiats!
That's a different vehicle entirely. That is a Panda based prototype by Italdesign. Moretti were a manufacturer in their own right that also used third party mechanicals to produce vehicles like the 126 based Minimax above.

Hi. This is my Moretti Minimaxi for comparison. It is only 70 % complete at the moment though.

Attachments

• DSC08435.JPG
    DSC08435.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • DSC08436.JPG
    DSC08436.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 8