any1 selling any alloy wheels for a fiat bravo?

Currently reading:
any1 selling any alloy wheels for a fiat bravo?

ive seen it as well, needs works on it
ill kep a look ou for ur girl
what plate is ur on??

if u go through trinity road you will see a 1.6 16v green bravo slightl modded, looks decent

Cant say Iv seen that one though , there is one that is abandoned on the way to broadway near shurguard its a shame as it looks in good shape from afar. Mines private plate M800UNA .

yo acid i think i seen urs it like emerald green with 5 spoke rimms????

nope no mine
its black with claw alloys
off beaconsfield road go down in the middle of west end road, you will see it there.

Btw Prabz im sorry for hijacking your thread its just that we dont get many bravo's in the west do we , forgive me I hope you get ur rims lol

its aight im jus glad to meet some peops who own bravo's in the southall area!!

@ Acid- photo buckets playing up and im sure u dont need a pic to spot a bravo ! Im sure you will find me I proudly display the fiatboo stickers along the passenger side of the rear window .

@ Prabz- yeah it makes a change from all these VW golfs we have going up and down broadway lol Not that they are bad but its nice to see someone strays from the crowd and is origional.

exactly

exactly my point i was gonna get a v dub myself but after seein peops wid em dey all started lukin da same jus different combinations doubt u'll really find a unique 1. plus when checkin da 1.4 engine range i know the bravo 1 seems useless but compared to over 1.4's from same era da bravo destroys them and sum of 2dais 1.4's too. i have had no problems with my car and i feel da engines pick up is quite impressive it has its jerky days but most da time its all gud. my mates have been impressed too by its pick up and the top speed facts dat sites have well dey wrong! dey say 106mph well dats crap. giv me some time and u'll see a slick bravo round the west end. I got sum simple but really effective plans.

sorry peops

yo i just read thru my message again i made bare mistakes sorry just so use to msn messenger and so use to rushing when typing.

Hey Prabz, the VW Golf 1.4 is way to slow it has only got a BHP of under 70 I think? What are these plans you got and remind me which bravo you have again?

Mouna

well i got a stock 1.4 12v bravo! i know may not sound like much its mist blue or metallic teal it got da huge HGT spoiler n dats bout it at the mo it all came standard. i got a few pics that i edited my cars da same colour tell me watcha fink? oh and if i keep da car even when i get my nxt car im plannin on doin an engine conversion if possible.
1162677215.JPG

1162677458.JPG

1162677608.JPG

Looks nice ! I would just get the abarth side skirts they look better then those ones I reckon . Hard to tell if the alloys suit cos its a little blured but I like the 5 spoke rims they look very slick on the bravo . I like that colour and the tints go well with it . Good luck, still havent seen you around yet !

thanx ye da side skirts r based on the arbarth 1's dey like da civic type r side skirt. u'll prob see me dwnboradway l8r dis week i usually go 4 a late nyt drive wid my mate. jus luk 4 dat colour bravo in a p reg! it'll b me

hey mouna

finally noitced your car today in southall
you drove past me
i tried looking in but didnt realise you had smoked tints..
i was the guy with a green jacket on, goign towards the main lights on the high street on the approach to lady margaret road/south road.

your car looked nice, love the rear splitters, changes the whole look of the car.
might do the same but im gettign rid of my rear reflectors.

where did you get the body parts from?

Southall !

@Acid,

I always notice Bravo's when im out and I dont remeber being in Southall on the 8th !!! Are you sure it was me??? Mine has the private plate M800UNA . Come to think of it I did notice a guy in a bravo but it must have been the S spec cos it didnt have colour coded bumbers and the guy was staring at the car but had on a yellow/ green reflecting jacket . Was that you ... ?

@ Prabz

When you say late night cruise do you mean very late ! If im in the area it will be arounf 9- 10 ish and Iv only ever seen a light blue P reg with rear tints and a big exhaust . I remember you saying that yours had the spolier.

sup mouna naa dat 1 aint mine btw i saw u yesterday around 8.30ish turning from southroad onto the broadway. ur cars luks nice u had ur window half down. i was at the trafficlights heading towards the fire station. i tend to be out and about at either 10ish or l8er depends hw me feelin but il keep a look out 4 u.

@ prabz - i thought that was your car, the one mouna just described as ive seen that one.

@mouna, - it was defo your car as it had the private plater, it had rear splitters on the rear bumper, silver colour.. i was walkign on road, i wasnt in my bravo..

Prabz you werent that guy in the silver rover were you !

Acid you should have asked for a lift lol