any1 selling any alloy wheels for a fiat bravo?

Currently reading:
any1 selling any alloy wheels for a fiat bravo?

@woudl've been cramped as there was a guy in the other seat lol
hassle getting in and out of a bravo anyway..

Lol true say ! And that was my sister in the other seat !! Ooops lol

@ mouna: silver rover??? naaa dat wasnt me i was in my bravo but no worries ill b out and about again after weds.

Lol, Thank God! There was this guy in a silver 200 that was acting rather strage at the lights he was staring at us as he drove past towards the fire station ! Glad it wasnt you ! Next time you see me say hello if you can at least then Ill know who you are !

sa a bravo
p38 reg , had light problem on the right, dark blue it looked at night
had 17s on,,, was in southall..

Never seen that one before I dont like the dark blue ones I feel that they dont compliment the cars curves

i reckon dark blue ones do look alright, my favourite wud either be in red or that moonstone metallic blue colour.

Not red there is a red abarth one I see around near my area and it does'nt look good cos the colour doesnt brig out the bodykit if you know what I mean. They look the best in yellow I reckon I was looking for a nice 1.6 in yellow before I got mine but all I came across were high milers or 1.8's. But then again I just dont like red cars unless its a ferrari then I dont mind too much lol

sup mouna

heya jus thought id message ya seein i saw u yesterday night at around 10.25pm on merick road heading towards sunrise radio. i shot past u in my car duno if u saw me but u were cruising.

Hey prabz hows u , I was def there but I dont remeber seeing you though. Next time you should attract attention to your self. The bravo unfortunatly sounds like a diesal now as the exhaust is playing and I need a new clutch as well as a good wash ( The car not me !!! ) . So you saw me at my worst lol. Bet you were out cruising hard again .

well kinda i was running l8.
I was on my way to pick up my cousin bro from heston we went to watch rocky balboa.
The film is really good it aint as intense but its more of a emotional and moving film.
But definately 1 u gota watch if your a rocky fan.
Oh ye btw i managed to buy some alloy wheels for my car its sitting on a set of 16" 5 spoke alfa 155 rimms all it needs now is lowering and new exhaust i mite put side skirts but il see after its been lowered.
sorry about the pic its poor quality and well the car was bare dirty as u can see.
1169415198.JPG

Looks good, I wouldnt lower it living in southall with all the speed bumps its gonna get scratched. I might go see rocky this week, went to see the pursuit to happiness and that is a good one. Get the skirts put on cos it makes a huge difference the abarth ones are a safe option that you cant go wrong with .

watcha fink???

dis a pic of how my motor gonna luk which 1 better?

1170159024.JPG

1170158970.JPG

*Images resized by Wimmy*
Text traslation:
These are photographs of how I think my motor vehicle will look with the mentioned wheels. Would anyone care to offer opinions of which they prefer?

LOL. Love the translation Wimmy. Pic1 suits the car more. However i think Caterado has those similar alloys on his Bravo. He may later post a pic. :)

Banner Nightx.jpg

hmmm the set on the first pic are from an alfa 155. I picked them up for about £100. Only thing missing from the pic is a mod for the front bumper. I dont know whether to put a arbarth bumper or jus keep it the same but with an additional front lip, ive been geting mixed opinions. oh btw thanx for the resizing whimmy and translation i was in a rush.

You picked them up for £100? Good deal but photo shows 5 studs.

sorry mate i was meant to refer to the 2nd image lol when i said 1st image i meant the image resized by whimmy. sorry my bad! i know they aint as good as the silver ones but dey still look decent on the car. the silver rimms il grab later.