Any plumbers on the forum?

Currently reading:
Any plumbers on the forum?

Misfit

Any plumbers on the forum? i could do with having a chat to some people in the trade....

Tim1989 reckons he's a plumber, but he doesn't realise that playing with his tool in the toilet doesn't make him qualified.

(he is a plumber though)(y)

EDIT: seem to have been beaten to it

Been looking into changing careers, currently a self emplyed Landscape Gardener but thinking of putting myself through training to become a plumber. Problem is the course cost £5,500. So i was hoping there was someone on these forums who's a self employed plumber, or even working for a company so i could pick thier brains about a few things before i commit to anything.

dont do it mate! you already 30 say you want to go the gas side of it and have your own business ect your be about 40 by the time you have experience to do it

yea i know that, but part of the big plan is to move to NZ by 40 so it would work out well that i could do all my training including the gas safe training plus get a couple of years eeperience working for someone else before moving to NZ. And after checking with the immigration office for NZ they seem to think i'de get residency really easy as a skilled migrant so it could pay off i guess.

Back