any one know this

Currently reading:
any one know this

so if you are not wise or broad minded,your view on this subject could be totally different to someones own thinking? so perhaps there is no real answers.just what you believe.as custard said,if you talk the talk and its believable,then thats ok.will all this help in the real world? no offence,but i know a lot of people,degreed up to there eye balls,who cannot get a job.i hope it all goes well for you though.me personally,could not stand the pace.i like things i can call.the meat pie personar:D

Are you talking to me? If so, I think either I am not clear or you misunderstand. I am not taught specifics, I am given a basic but strong list of skills which enable me to apply myself in numerous ways. Of course there are answers but each problem is different and you can't just look them up.

I don't have any chance to believe anything different than I am ushered to believe since it's scientific fact, unlike something like pysch where you can take what you want from certain things. I have to believe the Re number and Ga exists, I also need to be able to calculate it. The difficult comes when I am given a few bits of data and need to work out say the Galio number. The types of data and the actual numbers may never be the same so each approach is VERY different so it's no good just learning a set procedure, a algorythm, I have to know multiple angles of attack. It's simply not possible to just know all of them.

That's supposedly real learning. I never had trouble in school being told to write an essay on such and such because the information is out there ready for comprehension. However, being given 12 hours with a packed bed to remove CO2 from air and a operating manual with NO other resources or anything else specific to the process, that I do find difficult! Sure I can run the bed and see when I hit 250PPM but what then? How do I anaylse the results?! I will have to work it out before next thursday lol.

The Negotiator said:
I don't have any chance to believe anything different than I am ushered to believe since it's scientific fact, unlike something like pysch where you can take what you want from certain things.

Naah, take some things as givens...then the whole world would come crashing down... :D

The Negotiator said:
I have to believe the Re number and Ga exists, I also need to be able to calculate it.

Theyre Nondimensional...they make good sense...you should try making some up if you ever get THAT bored....not sure what theyde tell you mind!

The Negotiator said:
the types of data and the actual numbers may never be the same so each approach is VERY different so it's no good just learning a set procedure, a algorythm, I have to know multiple angles of attack. It's simply not possible to just know all of them.

Theres a 'General Approach' for most Eng' problems it seems. Its called feeding it into an FEA package! :D. Well thats my solution, I just know how to the maths should that not be available!

Back