Technical any one help please!

Currently reading:
Technical any one help please!

petey 1

i need some help, i want to fit an induction kit to my fiat seicento sporting (abarth)its an x reg and its an SPI not MPI. i brought a k&n one but it kept coming off so i got rid of it. Does anyone know of a kit that works, (i.e has bolts on the filter to hold it down properly) also if i get one and a new exhaust will my performance go up radically or just a bit.
p.s i wanna cruise with loads of you guys and girls!
Hope to hear from you soon.
Peter Miles.

peter miles

Welcome to the forum!

First of all https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=4123 has the date/time for a cento meet! Come along!!

Second, Your best bet for exhaust is either a magnex or supersprint backbox. Both quiet and subtle then noisy when you boot the throttle. Both can get about 2-5 bhp extra. As for induction, The k&n should sit tight, I've heard good things about the Green kit, available from halfords and other places.

Hope that helps

Coming soon: Cinq lower than a Prostitute's knickers!

Hi,

the kit from www.gsrengineering.com looks promising.
And if it has the gains they claim it should be noticable while driving.

As for big power boost, forget about it.
Even if the gsr kit does as claimed the overall power gain is not big, but the overall performance should go up. You woun't notive 2bhp at 5500 but you should notice 10pounds of torque at 3000.

> it helps but don't expect miracles
>> for miracles change to a 1242ccm engine ;))

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by blitzen
Hi,

the kit from www.gsrengineering.com looks promising.
And if it has the gains they claim it should be noticable while driving.

As for big power boost, forget about it.
Even if the gsr kit does as claimed the overall power gain is not big, but the overall performance should go up. You woun't notive 2bhp at 5500 but you should notice 10pounds of torque at 3000.

> it helps but don't expect miracles
>> for miracles change to a 1242ccm engine ;))
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I'll second that!:D

Pete.
Cinq sporting 1242cc
Cinqs&Seis Yahoo group
Clubcento

Just make sure that the breather pipe from rocker box is also connected to filter as k&ns usally dont, and the **** oil all over

Back