any one else get this

Currently reading:
any one else get this

ffgonemad.jpg

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

its spooky[V]

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you
newsiggypic.jpg

smooth binki, digging binki, waiting for headrub binki, running binki,

Weird, never got that!!!

I suppose spooky things happen of you are logged on til 2.30am - maybe it was an hallucination!!!

New Fiat Ulysse 2.2JTD Eleganza, in silver, with options :D

ive got that quite a few times, i just refreshed until it returned too normal, i also get it a lot if i go onto the active topic page and active user page

sig.jpg

Seicento Sporting, Modified Front Bumper, Saxo Custom Spoiler, Abarth Side Skirts, Bad Boy Bonnet, Afterburner Rear Lenses, 4" Powerflow Exhaust System, Abarth 14" Alloys.
IN THE PIPELINE:
-40mm Drop or Coilovers, New Front Bumper, Rear Splitter, New Mirrors (Not the cup ones[xx(], something different)

Check out my site http://badboygaz.mysite.freeserve.com​
FIATForum stickers available PM me for details or see: https://www.fiatforum.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=10000

Yeah mine sometimes loads up like that as part of the sequential loading thingie but then rights itself by the end of the load sequence. Happens maybe one time in five.

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

I just got that 2 minutes ago¬!!!!

then clicke don active topics and it gave me active polls then it changed back to normal

strange

like that picture of binki up there!

-----------------------------------------

get ready for the Fiat Punto Concept Mk1

---Clayton---

-----------------------------------------

Back