Any metalheads on the forum?

Currently reading:
Any metalheads on the forum?

I was chatting to work mates and newer friends on facebook about a month ago and it worked out we were all at one of the best line ups for Donington Monsters of Rock in 1988 :slayer:

line up :

Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses
Magadeth
Kiss
Helloween
David Lee Roth

Are rock chicks allowed in this gang too? :)

Course we are :D

I was chatting to work mates and newer friends on facebook about a month ago and it worked out we were all at one of the best line ups for Donington Monsters of Rock in 1988 :slayer:

line up :

Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses
Magadeth
Kiss
Helloween
David Lee Roth

That would be me :D
But still managing to do the festivals in me old age :D :slayer:
Can't wait for download & sonisphere this year :slayer:

Although my daughter does hate it if I dress 'normal' now :eek: ..

16969_295957577588_634127588_4785914_5501405_n.jpg

line up :

Iron Maiden
Guns N Roses
Magadeth
Kiss
Helloween
David Lee Roth

But no AC/DC that year

When I was younger I was into my metal like Slayer, Ramstine, Pantera, used to be into the more punky stuff too like A, the Foo's and some good old Scar.

As Ive got older I dont listen to the so heavy stuff much but Planet Rock is always on my DaB, cant beat the classics!

I'm not if its a toss up between the 2 ... but sam wants to go...so if i can afford (after i paid for printer inks) then i will....and i would have told you...moody cow :rolleyes:

Fair enough! :)

and I ain't moody, just one min you say you ain't going and then you say you are. :chin: lol

P.S, I'll send you a link on FB in a min, can you click it? Something Andy wants! :)

Back