any help n paint... any 1?

Currently reading:
any help n paint... any 1?

punto 55s

hi, my punto is that bright rosso pinky colour, i need to touch bits up and take out my door locks and tidy up where some one tried to break in, anybody kno if this is a rare, hard to get colour or if i can just go down to my local car shop n get it no probs? any ideas????? cheers for any help. Rob

Are you sure your car is not rosso red that has just fadedas it is VERY common for the fiat reds to fade? i suggest you t cut an area of tghe door to make sure before you buy any paint but yes you should be able to get the paint from a paint shop or car shop if they deal in paint as well.

hi, my punto is that bright rosso pinky colour, i need to touch bits up and take out my door locks and tidy up where some one tried to break in, anybody kno if this is a rare, hard to get colour or if i can just go down to my local car shop n get it no probs? any ideas????? cheers for any help. Rob

I think the colour code, which is what you will need. Might be on the bottom edge of the boot lid. (not sure on Punto's)
Be careful with doing anything like this yourself, it can often look worse after the paints been applied than before. ;)

im sure the paint hasent faded, an mot station tried to say it was bronze, although the guy must have been colour blind as the boot lid says bright rosso, and the paint is in very good condition just looks like a pinky colour

yep like that, tho mine looks slightly brighter, if that makes sense. thanks tho m8. oh n very nice car.

ahh yes mine has horrible black bumpers etc. i want to code it all so now plastic crap lol. i have no pics as yet but will take some in the mornin n post them as soon as i can. how will i post pics ?????? lol new to this sorta thing (mainly forums)

ouch, thanks any way. its amazin all the puntos in this colour i can get the parts 4 etc are all 5 door not 3 door. bummer , must be rare colour for 3door or sumet

not sure where to post this but u may have answer 4 me, my punto runs on the choke alot, comes off it and idles really quiet then goes back up the revs on choke, very strange, any ideas ? wudent mind but now ive got cherry bomb exhaust and k n n its very annoyin as sounds much louder

Back