Any graphic designers about?

Currently reading:
Any graphic designers about?

Making some new business cards, reckon I've just about finished ... any tips on my current effort, or ready for print you think?

Attachments

• meishi.jpg
    meishi.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 23
IF you have a website with some examples of your work and links to other sites of yours (like here) and contact details with more information about what you do and how you could help a business then you should put an address to that site on the card to.

Looks good otherwise (y)

PS: if you don't have a site with the above information on it then maybe you should consider making one.

Trancendental said:
IF you have a website with some examples of your work and links to other sites of yours (like here) and contact details with more information about what you do and how you could help a business then you should put an address to that site on the card to.

Looks good otherwise (y)

PS: if you don't have a site with the above information on it then maybe you should consider making one.

Basically an online CV?

Trancendental said:

Looks good otherwise (y)

That's a good point actually - I might remove the "web developer" bit - these are just to hand out to people I meet here, not to actually sell myself or anything.

I just thought it looked a bit empty with nothing under my name...

I guess I could put BSc (Hons) Computer Science or something, but just maybe a bit geeky .... :chin:

Back