Any Bravos in Cheltenham? Bravo wanted for Auto Express photoshoot!!

Currently reading:
Any Bravos in Cheltenham? Bravo wanted for Auto Express photoshoot!!

W

Wimmy

Good morning all.
I have received an e-mail this morning from Auto Express:
Hi,

I need to find a Bravo for a photoshoot in Cheltenham on Wednesday of next week (8 February). We're doing a feature on cars that students could buy with a £1400 budget, and whatever we use needs to be standard spec (more or less) so no lairy spoilers or wheels!

We'll pay costs, the owner gets a set of the pictures and their car in the UK's biggest selling weekly car mag. Do you know of anyone who is likely to be able to help?

Thanks!

We'll need the car in Cheltenham for 10am and it'll be needed until around 3pm.

Anyone fancy it? Please put your names down below all who are interested. Please note that a standard(ish) Bravo is required for the photoshoot. First come first served. Priority is given to BOO members.
I will forward contact details on of all those interested. Please supply your full name, model of Bravo, Postcode, contact number and e-mail. Alternatively if you do not wish your details to be made public, please mail me at [email protected]

oooh ohhh me..... i think my car is a prime example lol

Smee

Would mine qualify?

Sebsig2.jpg

Send me send me!!! im a student and look waht i afforded to do :)

ashtag2.jpg

Im Driven to Earn, and I Earn to Drive......

i'd like too but once again its darn south. They can use the car if they come get it!

Sod off ash.. send me!! Mines more standard than yours... well.. ok.. maybe not.. but im a student!!

Can we send Paul R's old Bravo!!!! PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :)

style5,TommyK.png

tommytag.jpg

style5,TommyK.png

Tommy K - Have you got the Bottle!!

people people people.
See post above - I need details if you're serious!!!

jay is ur new engine not in yet??? should only take a day to change over lol

ashtag2.jpg

Im Driven to Earn, and I Earn to Drive......

still not in cos my wonderful mechanic's done his back in... i cant afford to get anyone else to do it so it looks like im gonna have to wait till after i get back from south africa... :(