Any Bravo's for sale?

Currently reading:
Any Bravo's for sale?

S

skate2create

Sorry I've not been around as much lately...multiple reasons that I wont go into atm...

As title, looking for ideally a 1.6/1.8 HLX in Metallic Black. anyone on here got anything to offer me?

Its for a lady friend of mine...and no Seb she's taken before you ask ;)

Her Sei's Died on the way home from The fiatforum stoke meet last night...so we ended up waiting til 2:30am waiting for the recovery truck to come and get us!

So if anyone here has anything to offer, show me your prices and pics if possible...

Thanking you muchly...

Dan

sigpic11770_3.gif

Nah Tommy,

Shes only interested in black ones...it goes better with pink...apparently... ;)

She said she'd ideally like a 1.6/1.8 but if there was a nice 1.2 she'd maybe be interested too (she likes bravobeastie you see ;) )

Dan

sigpic11770_3.gif

Good grief! Take her to the "Black Car" showroom mate. It's next to the "Blue Car" showroom and the "Pink Accessories" shop. You know the one - the one with the Xtra wide parking spaces, next to the shoe shop and the handbag bazarr. ;)

ozric.jpg

"Doctor said to give up Keee-Babs. I said 'No, no-no'"
cheers.gif

Are they the places that sell cars that have a shopometer instead of a speedometer?

hang on isn`t Seb sellin his on ebay or somethin

Bravo, why settle for less
robtag.jpg

1.8GT BRAVO

That sold, I believe.

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX

Oh and yes mine is sold :) don't think i would sell it to a boo member anyway lol

***Content Deleted - Only paid up & signed in members of BOO are allowed to sell items directly on the forum. See HERE for further details. Thank You***

Oi Seb, Don't be dissin' ma mrs...

I'll pretend I didn't hear you this time ;)

Dan

***Content Deleted - Only paid up & signed in members of BOO are allowed to sell items directly on the forum. See HERE for further details. Thank You***

we cant post that our cars are for sale, sorry. no doubt any post i make from now on will be deleted regardless of what i write.

-Ink_black

Chris,

email me what you have to offer.

my email address is:

dan.jennings22(at)ntlworld.com

Chris - If you read the link in your posts where they have been amended, you will see the selling rules we have had here on the forum for some time. That's all that will get deleted, nothing else, so wind ya neck in ;)

Rob
Mk.2 Marea Weekend 1.8 16v 115 ELX