General anti-roll bar

Currently reading:
General anti-roll bar

jj la bomb abarth

i need to get a anit-roll bar for my car (cinq sporting) i need to stop the roll of the car. do you know of any why of stoping some roll with and big anti-roll bar.

jon thanks

jj la bomb abarth said:
i need to get a anit-roll bar for my car (cinq sporting) i need to stop the roll of the car. do you know of any why of stoping some roll with and big anti-roll bar.

jon thanks

Cinq sportings have anti roll bars by standard.

I put a thicker arb on my cinq before I lowered it and it was definatly the wrong thing to do! It may have rolled a bit less with the thicker arb but my god the understeer was dreadful. lowering it had far more effect than the arb ever did.

The best thing to do is lower it a bit, I am not talking daft stuff just 20 to 30mm it transforms the car and then stick on a strut brace. Unless you are hardcore the arb won't cross your mind again

allanhelen said:
I put a thicker arb on my cinq before I lowered it and it was definatly the wrong thing to do! It may have rolled a bit less with the thicker arb but my god the understeer was dreadful. lowering it had far more effect than the arb ever did.

The best thing to do is lower it a bit, I am not talking daft stuff just 20 to 30mm it transforms the car and then stick on a strut brace. Unless you are hardcore the arb won't cross your mind again

your bang on mate, an big chunky anti-roll bar is only gonna mess your handling up and induce more understeer without sorted suspension first, its no good idea..

As already said, what is the reason you don't want to lower you car :confused: . You don't need to slam it to the deck, 30mm will make a huge difference.

Back