Anti-dent kits/companies

Currently reading:
Anti-dent kits/companies

CheeseMaster

Thanks for the tips for the scratches, Ive managed to get one scratch out now. I need to sort out a small dent ( no bigger than a golfball ) from another driver who clipped the gatepost on reverse.

I'm wondering, as I've spotted trolley dents all over since going over the scratches, whether or not to get one of those self help dent kits ( you know that companies charge a fortune just to pop out for 15 minutes to roll a tiny rolling pin over a dent for ) and have a stab at it.

Anyone any experience from these? Recommendations or cautionary tales?

Steve said:
Those wax dent pulling kits are rubbish in my experience. For around 50 quid a company such as Dent Master will have it like new. Have a nosey in the Yellow Pages.

Getting dents out of a car is not a simple as it looks get it wrong & you turn a cheap repair into a major job.
The paintless dent removal boys are trained & have an array of tools to fix most problems. I looked into doing it a few years ago the initial investment was a minimum of £15,000 including a van. Don't know what it costs now a lot more companies doing it.

Back