Technical Another UConnect Live thread

Currently reading:
Technical Another UConnect Live thread

Pedrolami

Anyone know how to change the account the car is registered to?
My existing account doesn't log in and although I have the UConnect support people looking into it, it has now been two weeks and I am getting a little bored.
I got an iPhone 7 three weeks ago and the account hasn't logged in since. I keep getting the message attached. IMG_1478345681.529248.jpgI suspect it is not related to the phone as I have created a new account which logs in fine.
However, when connecting to the car I am reminded it is registered to another account and need to be 'invited' to enable connection.
As I can't log in to the old account this is impossible.
Any ideas?

I believe it is possible to pair up to 10 phones on the Uconnect system, tho' the first phone registered stays as the main phone. Have only connected the one phone myself but perhaps when connecting a second or more options pop up to choose which is the main phone.

Anyone know how to change the account the car is registered to?
My existing account doesn't log in and although I have the UConnect support people looking into it, it has now been two weeks and I am getting a little bored.
I got an iPhone 7 three weeks ago and the account hasn't logged in since. I keep getting the message attached. View attachment 173085I suspect it is not related to the phone as I have created a new account which logs in fine.
However, when connecting to the car I am reminded it is registered to another account and need to be 'invited' to enable connection.
As I can't log in to the old account this is impossible.
Any ideas?
Can you log into the u connect account from a pc ?

I can, however I can't find the option to add additional accounts.

I have two iPhones connected to my car. Have you tried deleting the phone then using a different email then reconnecting phone to car. I had to use an alternative email but same number to get my account recognised.

Back