Another reason to love your sei/cinq

Currently reading:
Another reason to love your sei/cinq

everyday i love my sei more and more,:D i was driving today and it will fit places that that no other car could fit, this tread is very pointless but i love my sei:D

Lol, down the lanes of behind bansted high street (if any one knows them) are well tight but in my mums cinq sporting.........no gap is too small nor any on coming traffic to big........just foot down go kart handling! lol

Fiat Fan said:
yer but smart cars are wider, there short and fat :D

Just like there owners :D

I love my cinq, its a blast round the country lanes, love it, if you want the extreme go kart experience, lower it, polybush it and put 14's on and then take out interior, fit buckets and harnesses its a total grin maker then.

Can I ask a Question here guys :) dont you guys/gals ever worry that in the event of an accident you[cos your smaller ] could come off the worst I mean there isnt a lot of metal there to stop the now average car doing some serious damage to the driver :( god forbid

PNL said:
Can I ask a Question here guys :) dont you guys/gals ever worry that in the event of an accident you[cos your smaller ] could come off the worst I mean there isnt a lot of metal there to stop the now average car doing some serious damage to the driver :( god forbid

No we are harder to hit, and in a target rich environment, if we did want to hit other cars.

I know my cinq fits in a trolley bay, used to be party piece at cruises scream straight in and park, and the great thing is no one can bang your car with a door, bonus (y)

PNL said:

Some of us have airbags just like you lot but we dont get the idiot light :D

Back