General Another one bites the dust

Currently reading:
General Another one bites the dust

As much as it shames me to admit it, my 12 year Fiat love affair is to end tomorrow :eek: I’m retiring the old lady with a local breaker yard (write off due to cosmetic damage - white van driver decided he had right of way coming out from a side street). It is a real shame too as she is still 100% functional (even parking sensors) with only 66K on the clock:-( but such is life I guess. Thank you lads and (hopefully) lasses for all your help and patience over the many years (y), best of luck to you all (beware of the white van driver when the moon is fat :devil:).

And another one... after 15 years of happy Italian motoring.

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=56086157

Sold after 2 days, no adverts in the UK, as the steering wheel is on the wrong side - and a bit far away.

I will use the opportunity to thank you all. I will still be around the forum, so please contact me if anoyone thinks I might be of some support.

:slayer: Regards, Morten.

The problem is.you were having an affair and you did not marry her. :cool: I hope she finds a partner in the afterlife.

details details - it is what's in your heart that really matters :rolleyes: m' sure she will be waiting when my time comes (y)

Back