Another Modded Cinq

Currently reading:
Another Modded Cinq

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
I am sorry but the rear of the car looks like its made from vegetable trays from tesco!

I am sure it will suite someone who doesn't mind driving around looking a total Tw*t tell you what whoever buys it get that joke uno thats listed below and transplant the four exhaust and that it will complete the Fuc*ked up look

Oh yes I forgot the price is justified as included in the price is the induction kit make from the hose from a Hoover

as i said not my taste that what would have been a quite a good little buy if it were std, I bet it doesn't fetch the BIN

apart from the kit, it looks okay, hopefully wouldnt go for much, and then you could buy it and stick normal bumpers back on

then its pretty much as modified as you wanna go :D

is that not the savage kit? theres tonnes of cinqs with that, the first one to come up if you type cinquecento body kits in google, iirc falaraki tonis - donnas has it too.

its not to my taste but its not the most offensive thing ive ever seen. and the price is low, obivously the bin is what they would absolutely love for it, but doesnt usually happen.

I am sorry but the rear of the car looks like its made from vegetable trays from tesco!

PMSL! :D

Couldn't agree more. The Storm rear bumper looks like it was made by Fisher Price, and a three year old with Lego could make something better looking as well.

Sadly too many dreamers think that they can bolt on cheap fibreglass, paint it and then add what they paid to do that on top of what a normal car would go for. It doesn't work like that... And ever noticed how most of those types of 'show' cars and 'pimp' wagons on Ebay never make their reserve prices? Apart from the fact that most of them look utterly hideous as well ;)

I still can't believe anyone would fit a Storm rear bumper to their car deliberately, and the front looks a bit daft too. Whatever happend to British reserve and good taste?!!!!

Back