Another miserable day in the F1 season

Currently reading:
Another miserable day in the F1 season

i wouldnt have minded if barrichello would have won and he came second.......its just getting boring now. and there was that montoya thing- what a farse

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK
sdfdfggd.jpg
fggdgfrdde.jpg

David

i didnt say the race was boring, i 'meant' the outcome was once again crap.

There were a few crashes- ralf schu was the main, he went flying into the concrete barrier backwards. Alonso had contact with the barrier and at the first corner on the first lap a few tail enders made contact. There were 8 or 9 finishers in the end B)

EVERYONE- SPRAY YOUR PUNTOS BLACK
sdfdfggd.jpg
fggdgfrdde.jpg

David

Was a shame Button retired - he's doing really well at the moment - and a British boy doing well is what we like to see :D
Matt

"No it's not a custard"
------------------------
[email protected]
------------------------
Plans are a bit f**ked now - Any offers on a Van Aaken Turbo High Boost engine?? ... offers gotta be good tho! FOR SALE - Brand new Nokia 3100!

It's a shame when the only action we have to look for nowadays is a pile up :(

I wish they could make it more interesting somehow.... ideas?!

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.
vote_yes_for_paul.jpg

getting boring? Since when has it been anything other? :(

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

It might get a bit more interesting next year with the 2.4litre engines, theyve decided to cut the capacity a bit for next year.

They could stage emergencies and accidents to create crashes and fires, bit like on Sim City where you get earthquakes and volcanoes :D. Great entertainment, not sure about the safety aspects....

<font color="violet">
. o O Helz O o .

Proud owner of a silver Baby Brava with shiny silver accessories
</font id="violet">On the way: Air induction, 'Zorst, Skull and Crossbones tyre valve covers​

snipers...

Disclaimer: Any incorrect lexicography or grammar is entirely the fault of your eyes
RichieCWaves.jpg

why the hatred of schumacher? he keeps winning because everyone else is crap, be mad at them for not being very good

Cinq Sporting - and yes, its broom yellow!

it's boring because all the real racing goes on where it doesn't really matter. Ferrari are good, Schumacher is good, but that's not entertaining. I prefer watching the further back down the field racing. Much more satisfying

Sie
Black 96P Cinq Sporting
OMP Strut Brace, Apex -40mm kit, GSR F1i Induction, Pioneer ICE
routebanner.gif

Union Jackass

Yeah. Schu' tends to make the front race boring IMO.

I was very impressed at Sato's rather brave manouver on Panis....Pity I cant emulate that!

Tom (AofB)

95 Cinq Sporting - Rattly GrpN Catback Exhaust, <font color="black">Buckets</font id="black"> and 3pt Harnesses,Sexy VW styleé dials (that look great, but dont work!! :)D)), 10" Sub and 6x9's, ETech Wing. Lots of Dirt!
1242cc Engine in car, not wired up, need new inlet manifold!!, boot delock soon, K+N still in garage!

Very valid points about the racing further back. I dont thihnk Schumie is to blame, nor are the other drivers. The others are fantastic drivers who are simply up against a f**king genius (note: I cant stand him). Once Schumy retires the talent of the others will shine through. i think we have to accept that Schumie may well be the greatest driver in history, and there WILL become a point where no-one will ever be able to beat his records.

I think if someone is to blame for boring races it is the directors that the FIA hire to edit the package the world gets to see. If these people concentrated on tyhe racing that is happening all over the circuit rather than how far Schumi is in front, alone, the race would be much more exiting.

Go to Silverstone this year and then say it is boring -0 it is anything but, and will always be fascinating and exhilirating, the tele audiences ae jst left with what the FIA choose to show, which is often the highest paying sponsors.

IMHO

Sam (and Geoff)

You can kiss my flat-ass

Back