Another meet idea - Birthday Bravo/a!!

Currently reading:
Another meet idea - Birthday Bravo/a!!

O

Ozric-Al

Dawned on me last night that on 16th September next year the Bravo/a will be 10 years old!! HOORAY!! :)

So how about a Bravo/a bithday bash next year? I'm thinking along the line that we either hold our own event or link up with e.g. AutoItalia to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the car going on sale in Italy (GB launch was December so thought it would be best to go for the first launch in the world ;))

Thoughts people?

Shabash!
hicks.jpg

Now partying with Yul Brynner
http://www.billhicks.com/
http://www.geocities.com/ozrictentacles_web/

Nice :) - If you advertised it right it may turn into a bigevent! with people coming from everywere to it.
Yep.... im up for it :)

I wounder if anyone on here has one of the very early Bravo/a's ??

Mr Al.

Yep, I was going to launch something like early next year, but twelve months planning is good! I dont think Auto Italia will be interested as they dont seem to be interested in much these days :(
I was going to go with a big bash down south, that way we can get northern europe interested as well with a weekend bash to boot. There are many options that this opens out, like hiring Lydden Circuit for example, but this is obviously going to be expensive.
Early days yet.

worshipalpha.gif

yeah nice one, I'll organise the convoy down then ;)

Dan

tag.jpg

now sporting my badger badger badger t-shirt ;)

you and ur convoys dan. its like me and my nuggets. HAHAHAHA

Smee

I'll be booking some time off work for that one.
Great idea.

Rab. :)
"This is a LOCAL website for LOCAL people we'll not have any trouble here"

take a step back al, you were just thinking... how do you sit around and suddenly realise when it's the bravo's 10 year birthday? I couldn't even tell you when my car is 10 years old!

Yeah i could be up for that... ;)