General Another fault

Currently reading:
General Another fault

Just got my car back from dear today having been in for another repair, this time the hatchback lock housing broke away from the mounts, the whole silver bar has to be replaced and the 500x badge is an extra as its not built in! Dealer said its the 3rd car since January to have this fault, might be worth checking everyone.

Stu

Just got my car back from dear today having been in for another repair, this time the hatchback lock housing broke away from the mounts, the whole silver bar has to be replaced and the 500x badge is an extra as its not built in! Dealer said its the 3rd car since January to have this fault, might be worth checking everyone.

Stu

I had to have mine replaced because the clips broke on the rubbery thing covering the microswitch on the hatchback lock. Whole assembly plus badge required to fix it, but sorted efficiently by dealer

Same here, but not sure if they had to replace the chrome bit. Was faulty when I got it (used) but fixed within a week. Reading these posts, am concerned it may break again. Will treat it with care!

Back