Another e-bay clown

Currently reading:
Another e-bay clown

Just drove 200 mile round trip to see a watch that turned out to be fake. Fat bast**d stood there scratching his head saying "it can't be".

I think his name was Coco or something like that. Reported the rsole but nothing likely to come of it.

Don't you just love e-bay? :(

ebay is great for buying fake stuff, as long as you know its fake. anyone who sells fake stuff as real should have a lot of negative feedback, unless their customers are daft as fish, or its a one off sale. was coco's feedback good?

bozzy said:
Just drove 200 mile round trip to see a watch that turned out to be fake. Fat bast**d stood there scratching his head saying "it can't be".

I think his name was Coco or something like that. Reported the rsole but nothing likely to come of it.

Don't you just love e-bay? :(

Next time forget negative feedback and reporting them to eBay.

Let me know when you are off to see anything else off eBay, Bozzy. I will lend you my Glock 22.

That will take care of business. :D

jug said:
ebay is great for buying fake stuff, as long as you know its fake. anyone who sells fake stuff as real should have a lot of negative feedback, unless their customers are daft as fish, or its a one off sale. was coco's feedback good?

Yes he's a 100% good. Maybe he just didn't realise that he had previously been sold a pup. Should have done his homework as it should be worth around £1400 if real, if he paid that then it's his own fault. I did ask him specific questions though which leads me to think he took a chance in me not spotting it.

bozzy said:
Yes he's a 100% good. Maybe he just didn't realise that he had previously been sold a pup. Should have done his homework as it should be worth around £1400 if real, if he paid that then it's his own fault. I did ask him specific questions though which leads me to think he took a chance in me not spotting it.

guess he got ripped off and tried to pass it on. at least you didnt make the same mistake.

bozzy said:
No, 17 longslide, more shots than your 22.

The 17L (only really ever used as a competition pistol) only has two more rounds than my 22!

The .40 rounds I have at a 180 grains has brilliant stopping power - much better than the 9mm. :D

no no no, you want 2 Glock 18C's in full auto mode with a 33-round extended mag.

actually bugger it just get a desert eagle.

Last edited:
I could have used the desert eagle when I went to see an Abarth HGT in Cornwall, which tured out to be a waste of time, the thing had been in a smash, but they denied it, even though it was obvious looking at it, know how you feel bozzy :mad:

Pah sod desert eagles and glocks when you can get a heckler & koch MP5 semi auto for mate's rates ( we have a family friend who works in the german factory :p)

As it's turned into a "my guns bigger than yours" thread take a look at the Strasbourg Test" data to see just how yours performs against GOATS, whose chest cavity best resembles that of the human apparantly?

http://yarchive.net/gun/ammo/strasbourg.html

Goats lined up and shot in order to see what effect each round . Not very sporting but in the name of science I suppose.

bozzy said:
As it's turned into a "my guns bigger than yours" thread take a look at the Strasbourg Test" data to see just how yours performs against GOATS, whose chest cavity best resembles that of the human apparantly?

http://yarchive.net/gun/ammo/strasbourg.html

Goats lined up and shot in order to see what effect each round . Not very sporting but in the name of science I suppose.

Oooh! You just made me have a complex now :D

Hellcat said:
Live goats?
Did they have a final request?

smoking_goatLJ.gif

jami said:
How did you know it was fake?

I know Omega's very welland this one was missing the laser etched serial number on the 7 o'clock lug. (Seamasters only)

I have just come back from Leicester after having viewed another one and I came home empty handed. His warrnty cards did not match the watch. :(

I seem to be dealing with chancers all the time, he also looks like he's been ripped off too.

stop trying to buy expensive watches on ebay. :rolleyes:

go to a jewellers if you want a real one. not many sold outside of shops are the real thing. by the time you've driven round the country half a dozen times the petrol money would have paid the difference.

Last edited:
Back